Stock Image: Red
Tested Tough, In The Real World
Class-leading performance and standard-setting durability and reliability are what earn the Grizzly 700 its reputation for getting the job done day in, day out … in the real world. The Grizzly 700 = Real World Tough!
• The most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Yamaha utility ATV.
• Steel Blue model includes cast aluminum wheels that not only reduce weight, but add to the Grizzly’s tough styling.
• Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.
• Industry first: Electric Power Steering system lightens steering for superior comfort and terrainability.
• Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
• Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
• Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension features double-wishbone suspension front and rear with five-way preload-adjustable shocks for maximum control and comfort over rough terrain. Smoothest-running and -riding Grizzly ever.
• Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
• Raptor®-based four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high horsepower.
• Compact engine design features a 35-degree cylinder angle for ground clearance and lower seat height for quick steering and maneuverability.
• Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
• Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide outstanding durability and heat dissipation; forged piston is light and strong and rides a carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
• Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and torque.
• Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
• Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the starter motor.
• Straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
• Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
• High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life.
• Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
• Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
• Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help increase durability.
• Oil access cover allows easy access to check oil level.
• WideArc™ front suspension A-arms provide outstanding ground clearance.
• Five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a comfortable ride, whatever the load or trail conditions.
• Gas charged rear shocks offer a quality damping feel and excellent performance over a long period of time.
• Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up consistent, long-lasting braking power under all sorts of nasty conditions.
• Electric power steering varies assist according to speed and torque for increased comfort and incredible maneuverability— even in 4WD.
• 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling; there’s a 4.8-liter water-resistant storage compartment under there, too.
• 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
• 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear Maxxis® tires provide responsive steering and handling along with excellent comfort.
• Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
• Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
• LCD instrument display contains fuel injection and electric power steering information, as well as bar-type fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock, and Diff. Lock indicator.
• Fenders have a textured finish that resist scratching and scuffing.
• Hunter Green and Realtree® AP™ Camo models are equipped with spun aluminum wheels.
• Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
• Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/ low beams light up the night.
• Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.